Microdermabrasion has been one of the most popular treatments that have been promoted by many international celebrities. The treatment has been offered in every clinic all over the world and is touted for its benefits over wrinkles and aging.
Wrinkling and aging are two related events in one’s life. Due to this, many are trying to reverse it through differentcosmetic procedures. And yes there are many options such as IPL, chemical peels, surgery and other rejuvenation treatments. But nevertheless, Microdermabrasion has been known for itseffectiveness and its general advantages offered to patients seeking it.
Aging and Modernization
Due to the modern way of living, aging and wrinkling has been setting on years before it was usually expected.The reasons can be pointed to harsher environment and other toxic things that one’s body are exposed to.
The food consumed by our newer generation also contributes to it and keeps one’s body laden with preservatives and other oxidants. The lack of activity also is a reason enough to contribute in the aging process.
What is the MicrodermabrasionTechnology?
Microdermabrasion makes use of the technology through an expensive machine. The machine used by certain clinics makes use of either the original crystal microdermabrasion technology or the diamond tip technology.
The machine is a technology that has been used by many popular clinics already and hasbeen improved as technology becomes more innovative. The diamond tip has been one of those improvements from the original crystal tip technology.
Microdermabrasion in a Capsule
The treatment as easy as it was done is performed in either the hospital or the clinic. It is an outpatient procedure and patients who want to have it will be done with it right after the treatment.Microdermabrasion is non-invasive too.
Microdermabrasion aims to remove the upper layer of the skin which is consisting mostly of dead skin cells. Many may choose to have the treatment for one go but many may have it for some succeeding treatments for a much effective result. The treatment number though may depend in the need of the patient.
Microdermabrasion can be done on the hands, the chest and the face. The treatment can be possible in every skin type and poses no discrimination to what it can treat.
The microdermabrasion machine makes use of a device that consists of an air drawing compressor through its wand. A vacuum then is created as it touches the skin. The crystals touch the skin and blast across it which then will be picking up surface dead skin.
How Microdermabrasion Benefit You
Microdermabrasion, aside from the fact that it is non-invasive and popular, may also help in other aspects of the treatment. It is beneficial in many other ways too.
- It can treat wrinkles and fine lines. It diminishes your wrinkles and helpin softening liens as well. It’s a way to look younger and better in a matter of single treatment.
- It treats scars. Yes, not only wrinkles, microdermabrasion can remove long standing scars caused by acnes and pimples.
- It can help remove skin discoloration. Discoloration is always present when you are always exposed to the sun or to blackheads. Due to the difficulty in removal of blackheads, many opt to have it treated through microdermabrasion instead.
- It helps in removal of age spots. It is fairly common to those who age and to those who are constantly exposed to the sunand other harmful elements of the environment. Microdermabrasion may help in lessening it.
- It can help remedy your stretch marks. Stretchmarks may be proving hard to remove if creams will only be used. Treatments that includetechnology may be treating it better.
- It is fast. You don’t have to spend your whole day under the machine. No downtime for you too.
- It is less costly. It is affordable in a manner that it doesn’t require surgery and it doesn’t ask you to spend longer hours in the hospital.
How to Be Safe With the Treatment
Of course the treatment is less invasive but then some helpful tips may help you feel safe for the treatment. A simple knowledgeof the post-operative care may help you a lot and prepare yourself too. Make sure that you know the treatment and the doctor who will be doing it. This will help you be safe.
And after the treatment, use sunscreen and stay away from the sun as well.
Author: Roselen is a beauty blogger who writes to empower women and help them make the right decision when it comes to cosmetic procedure matters.
Website collected information from Mom De Cuisine