|Peach-Cilantro Vinaigrette ||
- 2 lbs of fresh, ripe peaches, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend to desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately, or for best flavor, let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
The amount of vinegar you use will depend on how tart your peaches are. Use more olive oil for a smoother, thinner dressing. I like a little texture, so I only used about 1 tablespoon. This keeps for about 4-5 days in a refrigerator in an air tight container.
Recipe by Mom de Cuisine at http://momdecuisine.net/2012/08/30/peach-cilantro-vinaigrette/